Stuff + WIP

, 2 Comments »


From now on, I'm going to write in Chinese in addition to English. It should help me improve my Chinese. I might still write some stuff wrong, lol.

Here's a Rose of Versailles picture I'm working on recently. Andre's hair is really annoying me. It's so dark it's distracting, and worse it looks flat. Maybe I need to tweak the colors slightly. Oscar (the blonde girl) looks too much like a woman. She's supposed to look like a bishounen. Oh well.

从今天以后除了英文以外还会用中文写这个博客, 应该帮我提高我的中文。 可是呢,我还可能把几个中文句子写错 (笑)
这是我最近画的图,是 《凡尔赛玫瑰》的一张图。 安德烈的头发很讨厌,觉得太黑,而且太平淡了。 我可能要把颜色环一下。 还有, 我画的奥斯卡 (那个金发的女人) 一点不像一个美少年, 而把她画成像个女人 OTL。 算了吧。

2 Responses to "Stuff + WIP"

cherry su Says :
November 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM

i should learn how to read chinese...

Hoolius McHoolia Says :
November 8, 2009 at 11:14 AM

You should girl >D. MAKE THE MOTHERLAND PROUD.

Post a Comment